Saturday, March 29, 2008

easter wrap up



a couple of days ago I eluded to how wonderful easter was. I thought I would share some pictures - partly to just brag on how beautiful my wife is. deal with it.




Beautiful - The girl, not the egg. Well, both, but the girl more.



We like our self portraits.


My computer is acting strange ths morning, so I will make this a short post. We are trying to plan some trips out of here - Edmond - Lubbock - Austin - Houston. I should have some pictures and many funny stories once we get those shows on the road.


I will leave you with something. About three weeks ago, Jess and I went down to Deep Ellum with Casey and the guys to see some music, well, the venue and the scene werent that great, but the music was amazing. Do yourself a favor and go to www.myspace.com/rocketboys and listen to Homer Hiccolm and the Rocket Boys. They are from Abilene and are hugely talented. And for those who live in the Metroplex, they are playing at the Door in Deep Ellum tonight at 7:00pm.


I'll talk to you guys soon.




No comments: