Tuesday, April 22, 2008

mountains + bikes = greatness

jess and I have talked for a while about getting some mountain bikes. not only would it be amazing exercise, it would be great fun for the whole family, i.e. Me and her. She was also perusing the internet and found some mini adventure races that would consist of a 5K run, 14 Mile Ride and a section in a canoe. now, I am not in that great of shape, but that looks like a total blast. take a look at the bikes...
this is the KHS Alite 3000. The one I want. May be a bit on the pricey side, so the Alite 1000 may be the one for me.


this is the Diamondback Response. the one Jess wants, except, we may need to get the 2007 Model. It came in Green. Her favorite color.

for more, go over to www.diamondback.com
and www.khsbicycles.com

Ill keep you guys posted on the bikes.

on Saturday we are heading out to the Dallas Symphony to enjoy Verdi's Requiem, so I am positive I will have plenty to blog about. the next day, I will be joining the men at the EDS Byron Nelson to watch some golf. it will be a fantastic weekend. lets pray for beautiful weather.







1 comment:

Mikey said...

Erika and I bought road bikes not too long ago. We have enjoyed riding and are wanting to do some duathlon races. Hope it is fun for you too!